SSC Updates of GD Constabel

The Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 from 11.02.2019 to 11.03.2019 (for 18 days). Last shift of the examination was completed today at 17.30 hrs. The salient features of the examination are given in the table below


You can check how many form filled and how many candidates appear for exam by this table. For more updates check ssc.nic.in official site of the ssc for Constable GD. Approx result will be declared on 31/5/2019. 


For More details and apply online click on links given below. For more updates check my site www.hpnewsupdates.blogspot.com daily. My site gives you the relevant and correct job related news, there is no fake news. I analyst the job news first then and then I put it into my site.

You can get my site's update via whatsapp/hike or facebook. Contact me on 9574827458 on whatsapp/hike and get the job updates fast and relevant to your needs. So that I put what you see is what you get.


Please give me any of your feedback either positive or negative. It's very important for me to find out the mistake in my site or to improve my site. Feedback is more important for me so do not forget to give me your valuable feedback. Feedback button is available in my site.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.